Monday, August 27, 2012

Fingerprint Noah's Ark

Our good friends are having a baby boy! They've decided to name him Noah and run with the theme of Noah's ark, so for the baby shower we made him a thumbprint "Noah's Ark" in place of a guest book.
How cute is that?

Everyone on Pinterest has probably seen the thumbprint trees people are doing in place of guest books at weddings, so I had my highly artistic friend Nola draw an empty ark for us and I picked up some ink pads for the shower. Next to the empty ark I left this note:

Help us make some art for baby Noah’s wall.

Add a thumbprint animal to the ark and sign your name. Get creative with any animal you’d like.

(But please try to keep it to no more than two of each)

And below that we made a few example animals for people to see. 

Here's our empty-ish ark (sorry, I forgot to take a picture before people started)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment